princely treasures

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

DIY on How to install your Pinterest board to your blog (A must for Pinterest-user blogger)





Woohoo!! Finally I manage to pin my Pinterest Board to my blog :)

After looking through few blogs for detailed instructions, I found my Mr Right Blog for a foolproof instructions to install the Pinterest Widget to my Blog.

For a non-IT savvy person like me who know nothing about programming or HTML stuffs like that, this blog is a total life saver. Many thanks to the blogger Code it Pretty :)

I have stated below the direct links for instructions to install the widget: 

Code it Pretty : A Pinterest Gadget for Blogger
Pinterest Widget Builder

Have Fun sharing all the wonderful pins from your Pinterest account.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment